On this page, you can find some websites, resources and information that may help you or your loved ones when it comes to the topic of the Transgender, Non-Binary and Gender Non-Conforming people.
- Gendered Intelligence (UK)
A registered charity that works to increase understandings of gender diversity and improve the lives of trans people. They offer Professional & Educational Services, Youth & Communities Services and Public Engagement.
- A:Gender (UK)
Supporting all trans and intersex staff across Government.
- Mermaids (UK)
Supporting transgender, non-binary and gender-diverse children, young people and their families since 1995. You can find lots of audience-appropriate resources.
- Press for Change (UK)
The UK’s leading experts in Transgender law
- The Clare Project (UK)
Based in Brighton & Hove (but open to UK residents), this is a charity that runs psychosocial support groups, information sessions, workshops and excursions as well as providing information and training.
- Mindline Trans+ (UK)
Emotional support helpline & information signposting for anyone identifying as transgender, non-binary and GNC.
- Gender Kit (UK)
Website with lots of information and resources on all sorts of things from social transitioning to medical transitioning.
Reports, Articles and Publications
- Gendered Intelligence: Resources for Families
- Gendered Intelligence: Resources for Young Trans People
- Medical Transition Information (The Clare Project)
- Social Transition Information (The Clare Project)
- Friends and Family Guidance (The Clare Project)
- Mental Health Crisis Guidance (The Clare Project)
- Self-Care (The Clare Project)
- Gender Recognition Certificate Information (The Clare Project)
- How to Change Your Name (The Clare Project)
- Guidance for Primary Care Workers (The Clare Project)
- Non-Binary Identities (The Clare Project)
- Neurodiversity and Trans, NB and GNC (The Clare Project)
All LGBTQIA+ Organisations
US based, formed to fight the defamation and sensationalised HIV/AIDS coveraged in the 1980’s, this organisation fights for the rights of the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Stonewall (UK)
Stonewall stands for lesbian, gay, bi, trans, queer, questioning and ace (LGBTQ+) people everywhere.
Galop is the UK’s LGBT+ anti-abuse charity. They work with and for LGBT+ victims and survivors of interpersonal abuse and violence. They have some excellent resources that are LGBTQIA+ inclusive.
- LGBT Foundation
LGBT Foundation exists to support the needs of the diverse range of people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans.