- Our initial session will cost £30 (please get in touch if this is out of your price-range)
- Therapy is offered on a sliding scale from £30-£50 based on your financial situation, with limited subsidised spaces at a lower cost – email email@example.com to discuss this further.
- We will agree our session fee at the start of our contract – during our first sesson. This will be subject to periodic review. You can also raise this at any time, such as if your financial situation has significantly changed.
- I will give at least one month’s notice of any fee increases.
- Payment is due on the morning of the session. You can pay by Paypal or bank transfer.
- You can also download the working agreement that we would discuss and agree to in our first session here.
Budding Therapy Honest Fee Scale
If you are uncertain where you would fall on the sliding scale, the following information may help. We will discuss this in our first session.
- £50 per session
If you are able to pay for “wants” and spend little time worried about securing necessities in your life, this price is for you.
- £40 per session
If you are struggling to conquer debt or build savings or move away from ‘payday to payday’ living but have access to steady income and are not spending most of your time thinking about meeting basic needs, you belong here.
- Subsidised: Between £10 and £30 a Session
If you struggle to maintain access to needs such as housing, food, child care, and are living ‘payday to payday’ or are in significant debt, you probably belong here.
I have limited spaces available at a subsidised cost. If you would struggle to pay, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss if I can support you.